Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

WE'LL....♥

Well you all know my girl UROOBA well I went on her page the other day and I saw these poetry and WHAT! I heard one of the best and funniest poems ever his name is BOONAA  MOHAMMED.
What he said was so true because allot of people at my school think that Muslims are terrible people, and I always get in so much trouble trying to set them straight but it gets me no where.

I really think that TV has a huge influence on what people think about Muslims and other people. People always say that Muslims are terrorist, but when the Americans tortured African Americans, then nearly wiped out the native American race. I don't get it how people suddenly forget about their history.

Islam is my love and I'll do everything and anything to defend it. Even if it meant my life, the love I have for ALLAH is unconditional. People could take my house, friends and everything else but not my faith in ALLAH♥

No comments: