Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 1, 2011

MY NEW YEARS EVE OUTFITT!

                                              ON NEW YEAR'S EVE I WENT
                          TO PARTY OVER AT MY BESTIE'S
                               HOUSE WE HAD A BLAST IT
                                          WAS SO FUN.
                                                            
 The outfitt with the coat was my outfitt for the shopping that I was doing with my mommy and my big sister. The outfitt with the green top was my outfitt for the party.
I am so sorry that I didn't take that much pictures next time I would be sure to take a bunch of them and show you guys it.

                                                                                                                                                                                   

No comments: