Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 9, 2010

BLOGS I LOVE PART TWO♥

I would admit it but I stopped going on her blog for awhile and I forgot why but
I just love the way she dresses its cute.
check out her blog
(THAT'S CHIC)

Her style is like every outfit she where's it tells a story and could make you go like OOO, AHH  and thats
so cool.
I JUST LOVE IT!
her blog check it out
(MY AMETHYST)



I love everything about her style from her red beautiful locks to the tip of her
toes. Her style is very bohemian at times and I just love it.
check her blog out
(SEA OF SHOES)

Her style to me is extremely unique and I love when someone
could make an outfit that no one can try to perceive its pretty cool
and amazing.
check her blog out
( NINI'S STYLE)



Her style is like it has no boundaries that's extremely interesting that a person like
her self could make an outfit come to life and she also has the ability to tell a story
through her outfit.
check her blog out
( BLEED FOR FASHION)

I just found this blog, AND BOY WHAT DID I FIND! I found one amazingly,unique, AHH factor style it was SO cute that it was unbelievable I love,love her style.
check her blog out you jsut have to
( MUSLIM STREET FASHION)


Her style is just like her blog says LIONS,TIGERS& FASHION OMY as in amazingly cute
that's my new word amazingly cute. I love her style its too cute.
Check her blog out.
( LIONS,TIGERS & FASHION OMY)




                                      I NEED HELP WITH MAKING MY 
            NEW POST ABOUT GUY
 FASHION BLOGS
PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP =(.

No comments: